- Insulated with high molecular weight polyethylene (HMWPE) specifically for use in direct burial applications.
- HMWPE is a rugged and durable material considered excellent for moisture and abrasion resistance.
- Manufactured according to Underwriters Laboratory constructions in both 30 volt and 600 volt versions suitable for the use at a maximum continuous operating temperature of 75 degrees C in wet and dry locations.
COPPER CLAD STEEL TRACER WIRE with 0.45″ Polyethylene Jacket
- Combines the high strength of steel with the electrical and corrosion resistant properties of copper.
- Insulated with high molecular weight polyethylene (HMWPE).
- HMPWE is a rugged and durable material considered excellent for moisture and abrasion resistance which produces a product designed for direct burial use in wet or dry locations
- Manufactured and tested according to industry standards for metal conductors and extruded insulation coatings as specified by UL and ASTM.
*for additional information please download PDF.
To Download PDF: Click here